In less than five weeks’ time, my son Callum will be marrying Casey. They announced their engagement months ago and it seemed like we had all the time in the world to prepare for the wedding. Then last week we panicked: What are my girls and I going to wear on the big day, and what gift are we going to give the newly married couple?
In this week’s podcast, I begin by telling you a little about our wedding preparations. What has this got to do with unschooling? I guess it shows that unschoolers, although weird and very different , do find people to marry!
Here’s a quick summary of the topics in this week’s episode…
I talk about:
- our preparations for my son Callum’s wedding
- my new favourite website that I will still love when I’m a yummy granny!
- the perfect wedding present I’ve chosen
- how my family helped me produce a new edition of my children’s novel
- how unschooling children love to share ideas, talents and their help
- the new blog page I’ve created for unschooling author Suzie Andres
- some great free resources that can be found online
- how wonderful it is watching children involved with their passions
- my daughter Charlotte’s university experience: how did she get on writing her very first essay?
Lots of Passion!
Great free resources
The Techno Maid
If you listen… thank you!