Last week was a hunting week…
My daughters and I watched as the FBI tried to hunt down a number of stolen masterpieces. And then I went on a hunt for some real life maths experiences. (Where’s all that maths everyone says the world is full of?)
Did the FBI recover the paintings? Were the criminals apprehended? And did I find some maths notes to add to my rather empty looking homeschool records book?
All will be revealed in this week’s podcast!
In episode 49:
- I talk about the educational value of documentaries and lifestyle TV programs
- I share some of the Youtube videos we’ve been enjoying
- I describe how I translate these videos into notes for my homeschool records book
- I tell you about the real life maths experiences I did eventually hunt down
- Along the way, I share lots of resources!
Art Documentaries on Youtube:
Websites and Articles about Stolen Paintings
Home Design Software
Please join me on Pinterest. I’m continually adding resources to my boards!
Image: Empty Frames at Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum