Do you ever have weeks where you find yourself racing through your days trying to keep up? We’re having one of those weeks right at the moment.
Usually, we get up early each day. We work our way through our morning routine, and then we are free to enjoy all those empty hours stretching ahead of us. They’re waiting to be filled with whatever we like.
But some weeks, things happen. People ask us to do things, cats get fleas and the house must be fumigated, we have to go to appointments… Yes, things interrupt our normal weeks. We begin to yearn for some quiet time. At the first opportunity, we need to have a catch-up day.
In this week’s podcast, I talk about our busy week.
I also tell a few stories about:
- my girls’ music video shoot
- how I made a few Youtube interview videos
- what we did with our cats while our house was being fumigated for fleas
- recording and editing audio for a local radio show
- my unique way of finding Valentine’s Day gifts for my husband
I also ponder the questions:
- how do we prevent sibling rivalry?
- if we seem to have all the answers, is that discouraging to others? Are seemingly ‘perfect’ families off-putting?
In my introduction to this episode, I did say I was going to speak about ‘mean kids’, but I forgot. Maybe I’ll tell you that story next week!
Blog Posts and Videos about Sibling Rivalry
Videos about the Music Video Shoot
Places You Can Find Us
The photos were taken at a local nature reserve where the girls filmed Imogen’s music video
and here on my blog.
If you listen to my podcast… Thank you!
If you’d like to comment on this week’s episode, please do. What did you do on Valentine’s Day? Do you have any sibling rivalry suggestions? Do your cats hate travelling in the car? I’d love to hear from you!