Have you ever seen this meme?
Every time I see these words in my Facebook feed, I feel very sad. Why do so many people think we can’t be both parent and friend to our children? Do we really need to be their worst nightmare in order to be responsible and caring parents?
- How can we be both parent and friend to our children?
- What should we do if our kids get into trouble?
- What if we put effort into our relationships and we don’t get the response we’re hoping for?
- Is unschooling just as much about a parent as it is about a child?
- How can we become best friends with our spouses?
I also talk more about being daring and adventurous parents.
Podcast Player with all episodes in my blog’s sidebar
How to Write a review or leave a rating in the iTunes Store or App Store
My podcast blog posts
I’d love you to stop by and share your thoughts. How do we become good friends with our kids? What do you do to nurture your family relationships?