After a few quiet weeks – life has been busy – I’m back with a new podcast, episode 97. It’s called Unschooling Imposters and Difficult Days, but I could have called it Our Weight Loss Adventure!
Here’s the podcast summary:
This week, I answer the following questions:
- Why did I feel like an unschooling imposter?
- Why is unschooling the perfect way of life even though life isn’t perfect?
- Why should we stop and reassess what we’re doing every now and then?
- What does Gemma-Rose’s (13) day look like?
- What is Sophie (16) doing at the moment?
I also talk about
- our weight loss adventure
- and my recent activity with my blog and Youtube channel
I hope you’ll listen!
Image: Several weeks ago, Sophie photographed her first wedding! She took over 3000 photos. I took this photo of Sophie while she was having a break.
Have you been to a wedding recently? And do you have any favourite websites for healthy food recipes? Please share if you do!