|Curious kid by Mads Bodker, (CC BY 2.0)|
I talk about some of the interesting things we discovered during 2014 and…
I answer the following questions:
- How do I discuss at least 17 resources in only 30 minutes? Do I talk very fast?
- How many free trial accounts can I sign up for?
- Can I really find an alternative way of doing things by thinking carefully?
- How many times can I say, “I Googled it”, in one podcast?
- Has anyone ever become a successive pianist/composer without ever having a single music lesson?
- Can an effective animation be made quickly and easily?
- Is there a better presentation program than Powerpoint?
- Is there a perfect method for keeping unschool records?
- What’s a glog?
- Can glogs be used for homeschool records or portfolios?
- And what about mindmaps?
- Can a computer screen image be projected onto a big TV screen?
- What are historical reality series and where can they be found?
- What new technique did I try this week?
- And was it successful?
The answer to the last question can only be found out by listening to my podcast. Will you listen? I hope so!
Free Music Archive
Free Music Archive: Music for Video
Dexter Britain on Free Music Archive
Dexter Britain’s website
Dexter Britain on Bandcamp
Dexter Britain on Soundcloud
The Time to Run (Finale) by Dexter Britain, (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Opuzz: royalty-free music library
Videos and Video Making
Powtoon online animation software website
Evernote blog posts:
A Perfect Method for Keeping Unschooling Records
A Look Inside Our Evernote Unschooling Records Notebooks
Creating Evernote Unschooling Notebooks
How Homeschooling Children Can Use Evernote
Pondering Some Ideas on How to Prepare for a Homeschool Registration Visit
What My Girls Did This Week and How I Recorded These Learning Experiences
Chatting About Passions and Other Stuff
Unschooling, Strewing and Unplanning
Creating Evernote Reading Notebooks
My Evernote Youtube Videos
Evernote and Homeschool Records Playlist
And now onto this week’s podcast: Unschooling Resources: Discoveries of 2014…
You can also find me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page. I often post photos, and links to resources and other interesting stuff on this page. I hope you’ll visit!
Looking at the clock, I’ve discovered 2014 ends in 2 1/2 hours’ time. It’s almost time to say…
Happy New Year!