After my recent series of short unschooling blog post story podcasts, I now have a longer episode. It’s jam-packed full of thoughts, ideas and news!
In episode 116, I’m discussing the following questions:
- Does planning have any place in unschooling?
- Can we make attractive planners using Evernote?
- Will I continue my Evernote workshop series?
- How does balance fit into an unschooling life?
- Why is it very important that we let our kids follow their passions and interests?
- Is it okay to acknowledge our kids’ talents?
- Can we praise our kids?
- Are we obliged to develop and use our own talents?
- Can reality, lifestyle and documentary TV series provide us with lots of wonderful learning experiences?
- How do we make homeschool record notes about TV shows we’ve watched?
The Big Painting Challenge (episodes available on Youtube at time of posting)
Image: Gemma-Rose is approaching the end of the 5K race. There’s just time for a quick wave before she sprints over the finish line!
Thank you for listening to this episode. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!
And if you’d like to stop by and share your plans for 2018 or just say hello, please do!