After a 2 month break, I’m back with a new podcast episode!
Yes, this morning, I plugged the mic into my computer and started talking. I had lots to share!
In episode 87, I answer the following questions:
- What is unschooling?
- Why is unschooling different from other methods of homeschooling? Could it not be a method at all?
- Should we make kids do things they don’t want to do? Would that be good for them?
- Is there such a thing as providing a too happy life for our kids? Should we get them used to the fact that life in the bigger world won’t always be happy?
- Are we easily distracted? Have most of us lost our ability to focus and do deep work?
- Can we survive without social media? Do we need it if we have something we want to share with the world?
- Can series such as Downton Abbey lead to some wonderful learning experiences?
- Are quiet times valuable and even essential?
- What is The Catholic Radical Unschool Cheese?
- Can unschooling kids work hard?
- Is a parent’s attitude important when it comes to chores and other mundane tasks?
- What have my children been doing recently?
Book: Deep Work
Interview on the Accidental Creative podcast
Ted Talk: Quit Social Media
Udemy: Learn Anything, On Your Schedule